- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- £0 - 55k per year Benefits
BI Developer/BI & Data Analytics Developer
My major client due to continued growth and success is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics Developer. The client is in the early phases of a roadmap to delivery of their BI and Data Analytics. You will be using the latest in Microsoft technology.
Owning and completing project tasks as part of a digital transformation, including delivering planning and stakeholder management.
- Proven track record at least 3-4 years’ experience in development and architectural design of a MS SQL Server based BI environment. This includes, but is not limited to, the design and development of Data Warehouse based on dimensional modelling.
- Proven experience using MS SQL in Azure to access, query, and manipulate data, and proven experience using MS SSIS to develop, implement, and maintain ETL processes
- Ideally experience with utilising PowerBI to provide data and create visualisations, if not then ideally demonstrate experience with a similar different visualisation tool.
- Proven experience in gathering low level requirements
- Working knowledge of a system development methodology and project management
- Relevant Certifications and prove of continuous professional development
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is essential
- A self-motivated team player
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in and manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines.
- Proven business analytical skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills with ability to communicate in an organised and concise manner
This is an excellent client who are on the journey from Oracle to Microsoft Dynamics D365. Working for a global organisation with geographically dispersed team members. The client offer training for you to upskill and develop your skills.
- Reference 6982
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190