- Chester, Cheshire, England
- £25k - 35k per year Benefits
Automation Test Analyst/Automation Tester - £25k - £35k dependant upon experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly created team.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative way, have a passion for Tech, IT and Innovation and want to be the best that you can be Then this could be the role for you.
Automation Test Experience
- Working knowledge of test methodologies and framework
- Ability to write and execute test plans, closure reports
- Ability to write and execute SIT test conditions / scripts, including Defect Mgmt tracking
- Executing / Maintaining Regression packs
- Ability to conduct document reviews (Static Testing)
- Someone who will work collaboratively with the development team following an Agile / Scrum development methodology and Waterfall, where required. To also work closely with internal stakeholders and 3rd party supplier teams
- Supporting Business UAT testing
- Production Validation execution
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and have the aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information.
- Working knowledge / experience of C# language
- Awareness of BDD with Specflow, Cucumber and Gherkin
- Reference 00003
- Contact Julie Bestwick
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Tel 01270 621190